Ballarò jumping the start
Well what's wrong you ask? Yes, I admit, even I fall into the trap and the suspicion is strong. Ballarò not be broadcast to make room for the program doormat "Porta a Porta."
I do this purely because I find it shameful and ignoble art mounted to the powers to enslave the strong rays of our King and his second court pages Bruno Vespa. Would have been too, everyone will see the episode where our man with a trembling hand over stage lights and effects of 200 homes to as many lucky Aquila. I play the bales that episode of "Porta a Porta" will be a carousel of human cases exaggerated (as if they were not bad enough having lost everything) with people who weep and thank Silvio. If so give me so much also our heartfelt cry Leader by its large capacity and will to rally the ennessimo head up.
If this is not just another case that demonstrates that broadcasters are not free do not know what else to say ... How the fuck it is possible that the gates to start rai ( one of the most viewed political agendas? ) last program of deepening the existing policy?
Mah ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment