As I announced was an incredible show but far less media focused on the earthquake and much more about the internal strife of the majority party.
Spectacular as the snake charmer is released by the incredible "cul de sac" that the Communists have tended various guests throughout the evening.
Everything would have been almost perfect if the feeling of superiority and supremacy that only a master can have towards his slaves, had not escaped out vehemently on several occasions. So once all the drama of who was an animator on cruise ships coming out.
"I'm better than De Gasperi"
"It 's all a plot to discredit"
"Because we do what I want dictatorship"
Berlusconi, is a fact, is an incredibly charismatic man and dall'abilissima gab and is also why 68% of Italians (sources its) from the consensus. If only it was more prudent to bed and bite his tongue instead of throwing judgments ...
Luke Purse, an Italian
0 comments:
Post a Comment