Saturday, March 5, 2011

How To Adjust Polaris Suspension

LADYBUG GLASS DECORATED

In those days I was thinking back to favors those who have made me "crazy" last year ...

a ... day, you have two guys next to me at the wedding, asking if I could customize their wedding favors.
The object in question was a bottle of brandy and honey.

I immediately found the idea very original, so 'after a trial to decide the color and pattern, I started work.

Unfortunately I can not find 'the photos taken at those eighty bottles, but the result' was very popular, so much so 'that just a few days ago, and' went to visit her mother in the husband, again thanking pear wedding favors.

Below, place a few examples of decoration, the technique is not Tiffany, but its easy to paint on glass, with or without seal.

All glass objects can be decorated, the best result it has on clear glass and smooth, since 'stands out the design and colors.

The items are plates, bowls, vases, empty pockets, bottle, or items purchased from you.
















and cheerful CARNIVAL GOOD WEEKEND!
Sara

0 comments:

Post a Comment