Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How To Set 3 Digit Lock In Vip Suitcase

cut and paste

Sunday were the long-awaited FAIR .... how many beautiful things, I glazed eyes and I also bought a lot .. ..



All useful things, 'cause nowadays you have everything, so even the favor and' become a gift "that is, among other things, I am the first to think your way ', then off to 'purchase sugar, salt and pepper with a wooden tray, hi-tech tea, pepper mill, from the most eco-bags' variety, photo frames, ashtrays, purses, in short, I fainted!



but aime 'the goods will arrive' in 15 days, maybe ....



's true that in January and' calm, but 'make a good showcase ....









in the meantime, I acqistato of cotton cloth and linen pink, I've cut and sewn.







this bag and 'a variant of what I sell with the name Angel, and the bell and' more 'economic












These are those linen with pink pacifier and teddy bear resin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment