Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Master Lock Combo List

GOOD ORDER AND GOOD START!

For many the holidays are already 'finished for me and my family have just started.
I do not in reserve, I am not working, I'm just relaxing at home, I'm really enjoying the ....
I thought I'd post some pictures that marked my Christmas (the photos were taken with the phone does not are crabs')






My girls, my jewels
this and 'the greeting card for 2011




Little Noe' now shares with us all
to 11 years.






s works Prisca
In the attic I have a box full
when Naike kindergarten.








Start Countdown to .... home dinner and 'ready,
we cooked all afternoon, missing only their ....
guests!






This is 'and that' s a BIG SURPRISE!
My dear friend Chris and 'round from New York
for Christmas ....
Prisca and Angelina .... two different languages, two ways of living different
yet and 'phenomenal how children socialize in a hurry.









A small gift ..... strength, maybe the next trip
could be right there!








0 comments:

Post a Comment