Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hook Up Diagram Tv Cable Box Ps3

the moral question

We often hear about the moral issue. The Democratic Party internal debate on this issue. The People of Freedom presents itself as the party of Christianity (typo, DC), the family party and the party that says no to de facto couples.

Everyone has his ideals and respect them right.

There is an old saying, however, states that "those who preach good Razzola evil. "
the light of recent events is fair to ask whether those who have voted because it represents our ideals, is really doing what they promised. I doubt that wind is loud and, at least for me, still there, embedded in the head and blending.

I wonder what right looks like the PD again and then reapply for the umpteenth time the old Christian Democrats in the primary, I wonder how bravely talking about the PD and moral issue, a local leader, had been investigated because rapist reiterante .
I wonder how bravely face the moralist and put Berlusconi on the ropes by a thousand signs, candidly admits that Paccia trumpet. I wonder how bravely Ghedini (lawyer premier) smentista every event and then recant and retract the portrait. I wonder how bravely Berlusconi has asked to receive Holy Communion and, meanwhile, cornificasse his second wife.

I personally do not consider myself a good Christian and I never believed in the moral question, I think, before being what we are working. We are men of flesh and instincts. But it would be correct that the rules were the same for all, and if the idea is to "moralize" policy, that there really is a moral value by cleaning up typos and old bric-parties of more than fifty years ago. If moral must be that Berlusconi stop whoring in front of everyone, whether moral issue that must be better controls the PD and its directors, whether moral issue that must be both moral issue.

The real problem is that Berlusconi thrombi in right and left, the problem is that he appears as the guardian of the respectability of the center-right, keeper of the family and Christianity. How dare the church in the next election, the CL and Christians votaranno this man?

I am puzzled ...


Luke Purse, an Italian

0 comments:

Post a Comment